The Secret Garden (1993)
The Daily Face - Essential Brushes
These are the 6 brushes I use for the makeup looks I create for The Daily Face. The first 4 are essentials. The last 2 are also great to have and may make your life a lot easier, but aren’t necessary. Good brushes are expensive, but if you take care of them, i.e. wash/disinfect them and store them with care, they should last for years. You can definitely buy cheaper brushes, but you will notice the bristles will fall out and they might not hold up as well, resulting in having to re-buy brushes which can cost you more than if you invested in more expensive brushes in the first place.
I listed the equivalent high-end brush for each brush pictured, but that doesn’t mean that is the only good version of that brush. If you want to buy brushes that are a bit less expensive (or a different brand) just use this as a guide for how the brushes should look and feel.
(from right to left)
1. Blush Brush - For applying blush (obviously). (like MAC brush 116)
2. Fluff Brush - For applying shadow to the lid area. (like MAC brush 213)
3. Small Tapered Brush - For apply shadow with precision into the crease.
4. Small Angled Brush - For applying gel liner like MAC Blacktrack. (Like MAC brush 263)
5. Small Flat Tapered Brush - For precision application of shadow into the bottom lashes. (like Make Up For Ever brush 5N)
6. Tapered Blending Brush - Good for applying shadow to the crease and general blending. (Like Make Up For Ever brush 14S)
I love my body! I feel comfortable and confident in my own skin. I think my body is beautiful and perfect in its own way! Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see it.
A few more positive thoughts about myself? Well, I love my gap for one. It makes me different and unique. I can stand out in the crowd, and yes, I have thought about closing it; but I just can’t do it. People may think my gap is a flaw, but who cares what people think about you? People will have THEIR opinions, and you may disagree. I show off my gap with pride. And besides, it’s IMPOSSIBLE to hide it; I smile ALL the time!:D